Thursday, July 5, 2018

I'm a day late but....

 
...Happy 4th of July!!
 
I spent the day working an art show on Ka'anapali beach. It was great to be able to walk out of the booth and into the ocean and then right back to the booth selling again. I couldn't ask for a better job!
 
I know, you feel sorry for me for having to work on a holiday don't you? LOL
 
After the show another photographer and I spent some time on the beach watching an amazing sunset. Since we both were working the show neither one of us brought our cameras so we looked like a couple of tourists with our cell phones taking photos.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job to have, though I'm sure you earn every cent, lots of competition especially there in Maui...

    LOL on two photographers with no cameras having to resort to cell phones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!