Friday, May 24, 2019

Aloha!

I guess it has been a while since I have posted anything.  The old addage "time flys when you're having fun" is apparently true.

As much as I hate to admit it, this was taken with a cell phone. I was enjoying an amazing sunset with a friend and we had decided to leave the cameras at home and just enjoy paradise however,

the sunset was just too amazing to pass up. A rainbow on one end and the sunset on the other. She slapped me on the back of my head for getting out my phone but then she did the same thing!

It's just hard to pass something like this up!

1 comment:

  1. Ron you're killing me... Doesn't get much better than that!

    No shame using a cell phone for the odd capture, besides cell phone cameras are getting better and better all the time. They just need to add a 10mm-2000mm optical zoom and I'll ditch my big cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!