Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Aloha from Maui!

 
Aloha!
 
It has been a very long time since I posted anything. Life has been keeping me busy here in paradise. Of course the pandemic hasn't helped much either.

I haven't done much in the last year photography wise but I do have a few things that I am going to post and I have officially started back taking photos with my new camera, a Nikon D850.
 
This particular shot was taken with my drone just a couple of days ago.

Hopefully there will be lots of interesting photos to post soon.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing some more of your great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your post today, great drone capture!

    I had to Google it. Nikon D850, 45.7mp full frame... Very impressive specs, I look forward to seeing the immages you'll be getting with this beauty.



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!