Monday, July 22, 2013

Kauai 2013.


Hello everyone,

I'm back, but my body still in Hawaii time.  In this trip, I had so much fun on the water activities, and did not have much time for photography.  My body still recovering from the zip-lines, stand up paddle boarding, boogie boarding, and hiking.  I think I'm just too old for these activities.  Well, I finally found some time on the last day to drive up to Kalalau lookout 4000' elevation to capture the sunset of this amazing place.

Ho'opi'i Falls.

7 comments:

  1. I do believe you have found the birthing place of Clouds! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good trip to Kauai! Zip lines and paddle boards... You need a GoPro to go with your camera gear!

    Nice pictures, I really like that first photo. I would expect to see this picture front page of a travel magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not too old, just out of shape! LOL

    I really love that top shot with the way the clouds are. Isn't that you in the waterfall shot? Did you set your camera on a timer?

    It's good to have you back but I'm guessing you're not glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was me, and it was on a 20 sec. timer.

      Delete
  4. Q, you were here on Kauai and didn't look me up---for shame!! Cool pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Val! I didn't know you have moved to Kauai. This is not a last trip to Kauai, I will make sure come by and say hello to you on my next trip.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!