Friday, January 3, 2014

Warm Waters


It's warm somewhere right? I think I like it better when the wind chill is 70 degrees instead of -3 degrees!

Just under the surface looking at one of the many reefs around Black Rock on Maui.

Hawaiian Honu (see turtle) diving in the waters near Black Rock.

The island of Moloka'i in the distance surrounded by clouds. This was taken in the waters off Honokowai when I came up for some air.


This is a shot of our condo building on Maui. If you start at the divide in the building and count three to the right on the first floor you'll come to our condo.

6 comments:

  1. i like the first shot a lot. you've only got a few days to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice group of shots. Like that front row view of the water you guys will have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you could sell these pictures to those property owners. I don't think anyone could get the same angle of the building like you did! We have been talking about going back to Kauai in early June. Perhaps, some of you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might be up for that. We have talked about making a second trip to Hawaii during the summer and trying a few different islands so that could be fun. I'm also trying to talk Cheryl into going to Alaska and we wouldn't be able to do both. If I get silly we might not go anywhere and I will buy a D4! LOL

      Delete
  4. Wow more great pictures from Maui, I especially like the one of the turtle!

    Here today gone to Maui pretty soon for you, I'll bet you can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just five more days Paul. I've been packed for a week!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!