Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Nikon D5 Pictures.

Well, it's a little late for me to get this camera since they've released three years ago.  The reason for me to upgrade because my D3 have been acting weird lately, sometime the shutter got stuck during the burst mode.  Since, I have played around with this camera couple weeks ago at the airshow here in Dallas, I should have got the D5 long time ago.  In the past three years, I do have a few opportunities get my hand on the D5 from my friend on landscape photography, not in sports shooting.  I have to say this camera is a lot faster than my D3 on focusing.  I loved the focus tracking on this camera, and the noise level on the high ISO.  These pictures are shooting in Manual mode with auto ISO, and 24 points focus tracking.   Also, in JPEG files straight out from the camera, and I have using Lightroom for cropping.







2 comments:

  1. Nice crisp captures! Sounds like the D5 is a quality Nikon product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! The detail in the first shot with the pilots is amazing! I think you will be very happy with the D5

    I'll be looking at the D5 or D850 next year. Or, I may end up with a Z7. They have been getting great reviews and since most of what I shoot is landscape now it might be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!