Saturday, March 21, 2020

Social Distancing



 I took these photos from my kayak about two weeks ago before all of the closings started, I was about as socially distant as you could get because I was a little over two miles out when I took these.

I am going to continue to get out on the water, weather permitting, to take more photos and I will be moving around parts of the island taking photos and a few videos too. I know there are people out there confined to their homes so I am gong to try to post more photos more often of the paradise that I live in in the hopes that it eases some stress to a few people.

Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow right place at the right time, great captures!

    Interesting world we're living in these days to be sure... My better half calls it anti-social distancing LOL :)

    Stay safe, stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!