Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Wave. Kanab, Utah.




I have been waiting for over 4 years, and many visits at the park office to get pick to go in this place.  They only allowed 20 people with a permit to visit this place a day.  To get a permit, you'll have to selected by Lotto system.  There's 10 people will be selected online, and other 10 people will be selected walk-in the office in Kanab, Utah.
In the past, there will be over 100 people applied at the office, so my chances is very slim due to tourist from other countries.  Also, if I apply online, I would compete with other people around the world.  So you know my chances is nearly zero.
Due to the Pedemic, there are only around 40 people applied when I was here for five days, and finally got picks on the 3rd day.  Unfortunately, one of our friend wasn't feeling well, so we couldn't stay here for the sunset.  We didn't want to take $15K helicopter rescue our friend.   


2 comments:

  1. Those are quite the formations... Despite having to leave early you got some awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool place. I bet sunset would have been really good but at least you got in there and got some shots. Great shots by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!