Sunday, June 30, 2013


Sorry for being away too long.  In the last few weeks I have been busy with my Mother, and our family is deeply saddened to inform you that our beloved Mother passed away in her sleep on 6/22/13.  She has been suffering from pancreas cancer for some time now. We are relieved that her passing was peaceful and painless.

Well, I'm back, and we will be in Chicago/Kauai in the next 3 weeks.  Hopefully, I will have some good shot for everyone to see.  

Happy Fourth of July!

4 comments:

  1. Q, I'm sorry to hear about your mother but I am glad that it was peacefull and painless. I hope you and your family are doing well.

    Enjoy Kaua'i and relax, have a mai tai and just listen to the waves for a while. (and take some photos!) Have a safe trip. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your families loss, it is good that your Mother passed peacefully from this life.

    looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful pictures especially the ones you bring back from Kauai! Hope you all have a nice relaxing time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sad time for the family. Always remember She is with you and still alive as long as her memory stays with in your soul. My head is lowered in prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!