Thursday, June 4, 2015

stealing ideas


Aaron was the King of Flower shots this past trip to Maui but what kind of father would I be if I didn't steal some of his ideas and try to be better at it?

It didn't work, he got some seriously good flower shots but giving him a hard time while doing it is my job!

I posted a different version of these a few months back. I used some different filters in photoshop to change the look a little in this one.

I apologize for the repeat photo and my absence from the blog. Things have been very hectic around here lately. I'm hoping to see a break in the frantic hustle and bustle in the next 3-4 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Stealing Ideas? I hardly think so... More like "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" or so the old saying goes!

    Your picture came out really nice too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look great! Definitely a place I would like to see in person! All the best to you in the next few weeks of your busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will get back soon into photography from your busy life! Aaron won't get those ideas if you wouldn't introduce him in photography, and Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!