Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blame it on Paul!

Like Paul, I have also been putting in a lot of hours lately although my wife calls it "playing" and not work! I have been able to take several photos but I haven't had time to take them off the memory card and get them on the computer. Since Paul made the mistake of talking about Hawaii I am posting a couple of photos from Maui. This first photo is above the ocean and the second photo is below.

These are called "goat fish", don't know why but that's just what I was told.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sure blame me! Of course you know that I'm going to have to post a picture from Hawaii also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Thanks for posting the Hawaii photos. I can't wait until my trip back to Kauai in June. Hopefully this time I can bring some fish home with me. Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!