Monday, September 13, 2010

New profile picture


Been working 12 and 14 hour days for the last several weeks and will be for the next while. While this is good for the bank account it is a little hard on the free time to get out for a hike and for taking pictures... But I did update my profile picture! LOL
Actually this is an extreem crop of a picture I took of myself reflected in the bumper of my truck. I got tired of looking at my old profile picture because it always left my head missing...
I may have to dig through the Hawaii pictures and post a few of those if I don't come up with some new material soon!

1 comment:

  1. Reflected in the bumper of your truck? You're truck must be a whole lot cleaner than mine! LOL

    Now you went and did it, you mentioned Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!