Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A new contributor

My daughter, son-in-law and grandson were down for a visit the past weekend so we took them out and gave them the two cent tour. While on top of the only mountain you can drive to the top of we stopped for the photo opportunities and my son in law Aaron took some photos with a Fuji point in shoot. The camera has a "panoramic" setting that allows you to line up a portion of the last photo you took with the next photo you are taking. It's actually a pretty nifty deal as far as I'm concerned. This photo is one of the panoramic shots he took using the special setting.

He had another photo I could have posted but it was just this old man sleeping on the couch after being on a long hike with the youngster. Trust me, this is a much better subject!

3 comments:

  1. That's one smart camera! Great panorama too!

    So now how about that picture of the old guy on the couch? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! So, did you give Aaron some photography lesson? It looks like he got an eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I have to teach that boy everything! LOL

    He's actually just getting interested in photography and has been doing quite a bit of learning on his own. I need to get him a good camera so he can do more with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!