Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sittin' on the dock at the bay, wasting time............

OK, I wasn't actually sitting on the dock and I wasn't even really at the bay. I was sitting on my lanai having a cup of coffee and watching the early morning activities on the island. And I don't really think I was wasting time, just taking in the scenery and the mood of the island. There's nothing like island time!

This was taken on Maui looking toward Lahaina. It was fairly early in the morning and the cruise ships had arrived a couple of hours earlier and were preparing to send their passengers to shore for a fun filled day on the island.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like that song! Don't you just wish you could keep that feeling for the rest of your days? I know I do! Yup, nothing like Island time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!