Saturday, January 21, 2017

It's a good day to be in Hawai'i!


What am I saying? EVERYDAY is a good day to be in Hawai'i!!
 
 
I went out on another boat yesterday, the absolute best time of the whole trip! (so far)
 
If you ever find yourself in Hawai'i between the middle of December to the middle of March be sure to spend the money and go to Ultimate Whale Watch in Lahaina harbor. They are the absolute best at what they do. Several of the boat captains are photographers themselves and understand lighting, backgrounds and what it takes to get the shot. They try there best to move the boat into the best position possible for photographs. I cannot recommend them enough. I will be taking several more of these tours next year to get these kinds of shots. I have talked to several photographers on Maui and everyone of them suggested the Ultimate company and I now know why.
 
These two whales swam right underneath our boat. The whales were more than twice the size of the boat so it was an exciting time since I have never had that happen before. I was even more excited to get the few underwater shots I got while they were under the boat.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!