Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm leaving, on a jet plane..............

Man, I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at a light near the airport the other day and this American Airlines jet took off while I was sitting there so I grabbed the camera off the seat real quick and snapped a few photos.

My wife and I fly American when we go to Hawaii and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this jet taking off, sitting in a nice comfortable chair (they have those in first class) and drinking a mimosa while headed for the islands.

1 comment:

  1. Excelent shot! Hard to get a shot like this and not have it backlit. So how long was the light green again before you snapped out of it and quit dreaming about Hawaii? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!