Monday, August 3, 2009

Old photos

I'm having to post some old photos I have because right now I can't see out of my right eye very well to take any new photos. I was working with a grinder this weekend and ended up getting a fleck of steel in my right eye. It's nothing serious but it scrathed the eye and now all it wants to do is water up. Seeing through that eye is kind of like being under water without a mask.

Although I didn't take this photo, I am in it. This was taken in the waters off Maui when my wife and I were scuba diving. The clarity of the water there is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with your eye, I've done that more than once over the years.

    Yes that is clear water! Diving in clear water like that is such a treat! Nice picture even though you didn't take it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!