Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Paul Play Ground!





While we visiting Vancouver with my wife families, I have decided to take a day to visit Paul in person.  I'm glad I have make right decision to do that.  Paul is very interesting man to meet, and his wife is a sweet lady.  Paul took a whole day to show me around of his paradise.  What I have seen, I wish, I could have more time on this island.  There's a lot of things to see, and photograph.  Like Paul said I will be back, you're absolutely correct.  I would recommended to take another an hour flight from Vancouver, then you will find yourself on a paradise.  Unless, you preferred a night light, stay in Vancouver, and put up the horrible traffic.  Thanks Paul!

2 comments:

  1. Very happy you were able to come and see for yourself this little patch of "Paradise North" on Vancouver Island!

    I look forward to your next visit, there is so much more to see, hopefully you come for a month next time! (Bring Ron and Cheryl with you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little bit of paint and that truck will be as good as new! LOL

    Maybe a trip to Maui is in order for you Paul. Q may make it next summer so maybe you can too. I think you'll like it a lot more than Oahu. You'll have your very own private tour guide!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!