Saturday, July 15, 2017







These are from in Port Hardy, and near the airport.  When I arrived in Port Hardy, somehow my Nikor 200-400mm lens failed to operate on me.  Lucky enough, Paul have extra telephoto lens for me use.  The first 4 pictures are from Sigma 200-400mm, and the bottom two photos are from 17-35mm with 50-60% cropped.  Good advice for everyone!  We need to check our camera equipment before take it on our trip...  It could be disaster if Paul wasn't there to loan me one.  I'm a lucky guy on this trip, I have a free personal tour guide, and extra camera gear on standby.  Thanks Paul!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing captures, especially those last two action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice series of photos .. Congratulations and greetings

    Beautiful eagle. I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! These are great! I can't believe the last two were from the 17-35. Even cropped 50% they are super sharp. You had to be pretty close for those.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!