Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stop The Truck!


So I'm showing Q around Northern Vancouver Island, as we drive through Coal Harbour where I live Q says "Stop The Truck"! Go back, go back! So I do... It would seem I've been driving past this scene so many years I've become blind to it. 




But Q sees the possibilities in this scene and sets his camera up with a fancy filter system to limit the amount of light coming in to the camera. Going for the long exposure in the middle of the day.


Long story short here is his impressive result! 


Just one problem... my Wife is going to kill me when she sees me looking on line for a set of filters for my camera!

2 comments:

  1. And you'll have to start using that tripod. If you can find it in your truck.🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone in my family is laughing when I show them this post. I have to say, that Nikon lens of yours is very sharp. It was a great trip in North Vancouver island. This is something that I will remember for the rest of my life. Thanks for the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!