Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Another Sunrise at Ke'anae Point


Ke'anae Point may turn out to be one of my favorite places on along the road to Hana.

I'll be back out that way again in about a week. I've been finding more and more places that I need to go see that are off the beaten path. Places that most tourists don't get to see because they involve a pretty long and sometimes slightly risky hike or they just aren't in any guide books. Meeting more locals has pointed me to so many more spots I never knew about that I don't know if I will ever get to all of them.

Ke'anae Point is one of those spots, thankfully for me I can drive right up to, no hiking necessary!



1 comment:

  1. I can see why this could become a favorite place. Nice capture, those clouds really "pop"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!