Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coming down from the sky

Two nights ago I was relaxing on the couch watching TV while a rain storm was passing through. According to the weatherman it was just supposed to be a gentle rain and nothing to worry about. In the middle of relaxing my wife came in from outside and told me the clouds were rotating. I quickly grabbed my camera and headed out the door. That either makes me a dedicated photographer or an idoit, I'm not sure which.

For a brief second this cloud swirled down from the sky and then dissipated as quickly as it formed. After that it was the gentle rain that the weatherman had promised. Life in Kansas, it's always interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, carefull you don't get the storm chasing bug... Those guys love pictures of the sky too!

    Kansas... Isn't that where Dorthy and Toto were from, I seem to remember something about them getting swept away from there... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!