Monday, July 6, 2009

Here kitty, kitty, kitty..................

I was out treasure hunting this weekend and ran into this guy. Well, sort of. My treasure hunting trip got rained out and on my way back I came across a "big cat sanctuary" on the Kansas-Missiouri border. I was able to talk my way in to get a few photos and this was one of the best out of the bunch.

I'm not sure if he was licking his lips because I was closer than I should have been or if he was just trying to give me a good photo opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. ***** I give this picture 5 stars! Nice shooting!

    Ron this is an exceptional picture, I would expect to see a shot like this in a magazine or advertisement of some sort. I think what really sets this picture apart is the fact that there is only tiger and black background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!