Sunday, July 26, 2009

Downtown Coal Harbour... LOL


Definately not downtown Coal Harbour, the tallest building here is the old WW II airplane hanger down at the water.


I took this in the downtown busines district on Honolulu. It's one of those stupid tourist pictures one takes when on holiday, the locals just shake their heads at the guy without a tan then smile when they think how much money I'll be spending while I'm there and the only thing I'll be taking back with me is some lousey pictures, a sun burn and one of those distracting stick to the dash dancing hula dolls for my pickup truck...


Man-o-man I can't wait until next holiday in Hawaii!




1 comment:

  1. What? Just photos and a hula doll? No t-shirts or hats? What kind of tourist are you? LOL

    This is actually a pretty nice shot. Maybe the locals just don't appreciate what they really have since the see it every day.

    My wife and I were just talking over coffee this morning about going back. All I need is a ski mask so I can rob a bank!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!