Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I think he's smiling.............

Thanks to Paul, we are back in Hawaii and that's not a bad thing. For anyone that has never been to Hawaii I would recommend it highly. Save up your pennies (it will take a lot of them) and take the time to go. You will not be disappointed!

I needed a wider angle lens for this photo but it was taken with a Sony point and shoot and this is as wide as I could get. I know, you're thinking I should have just stepped back farther but I couldn't without stepping off the platform this is on which would have made me too low to get the shot.

This was taken in Whaler's Village on Maui. Whaler's Village is a little shopping center with a few restaurants thrown in for good measure. You can burn a whole in your wallet pretty quick here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!