Monday, April 27, 2015

A Change in Perspective

 Flames on the Water
Flames on the Water
 
While in Hawaii I was on the look out for things I wouldn't generally photograph. Here are two examples. (Above) While waiting for our whale tour to leave early in the morning we were treated to a very colorful sun rise at the harbor. I took a few photos of the sunrise but what caught my eye was the color and texture on the water it was creating. (Below) While on the whale tour the sun was creating what I like to call "Ocean Diamonds." The water was fairly calm while on the tour and created the gentle ripples and the sun sparkled across the surface.  

 Ocean Diamonds
Ocean Diamonds
 

4 comments:

  1. lava flow and liquid mercury. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in the first two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and texture in the first two pictures are amazing!

    Ocean diamonds, never heard it called that before, actually I've never heard it called anything before, I'll certainly be using that term in the future. Maybe you started something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better copyright that phrase before somebody steals it from you!

    I like the colors and textrues in the first two but I really like the first ocean diamonds shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!