Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Just waves



I drove the road to Hana again on Sunday and went about ten miles past Hana where I found a nice point to sit out on. I could have sat there all day watching and photographing the waves but, I got hungry!!

That led me back to the pier at Hana where I found a little restaurant that had some really good fried rice. As much as I hate the road to Hana when it gets busy, I will be going back several times to photograph the many waterfalls along the road. 

If you are thinking about taking the road to Hana during a visit to Maui the trick is to leave as early as you can (before the sun comes up) and go during the week. The locals get to the good pools and waterfalls early on the weekends but it take the tourists a few hours to figure out where they are during the week.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!