Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A train to nowhere

I wouldn't really recommend standing in the middle of a train track to take a photo but I didn't see any harm in it on this day. I didn't see a train for miles and I thought it would be hard for one to sneak up on me.

There was something about seeing this long stretch of track disappearing into the distance and trees that made me want to take a photo. It also made me think about jumping on a train just to see where it would take me but then I remembered I was old and slow and would probably never make it on the train!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you need to ride along side the train with a horse while being shot at then jump at just the right moment to catch a train?

    Nice disapearing perspective shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!