Friday, September 4, 2009

Upcountry on Maui

When you leave the beach and head "up" Haleakala, the volcano that makes up a good portion of the island of Maui, they say you are going to "upcountry". I guess that makes as much sense as anything else you could come up with.

This is a photo of part of the grounds on the Tedeschi Winery. Yes, there is a winery on Maui. They specialize in a pineapple wine that I am told tastes very good. To me, wine all tastes like vinegar so I'm not much of a connoisseur. I'll take a cold beer at the beach any day!

1 comment:

  1. It dosn't mater how many times I see this picture I still like it! It leaves you wanting to see what's just around the corner, you want to step in and explore some more of this green grassy place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!