Saturday, June 12, 2010

Anybody for a quick game of basketball?

A couple of days ago my wife and I woke up to a fine mist falling here in the mountains and when we looked out the window we found a herd of buffalo in the front yard.

My wife was very excited to see them, they even had a calf with them but the longer they stayed the more interested they became in her newly purchased green plants. She wanted me to go out and scare them away from her plants.
Now mind you, I will be the first to run out into the yard to photograph a tornado but as far as I'm concerned, a 2000 pound buffalo can eat what ever it wants!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pair of photographs!

    I'm with you on the let them do whatever they want part! Though I'd have to think twice about the running outside to take pictures of a tornado... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that it would take a big Shovel to clean up after that game! You had a Large crowd.mp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!