Thursday, June 10, 2010

What do they say about . . .

PAYBACK!!

Several weeks ago Paul perpetrated a little sneaky photoshop gag on me that worked very well, turning two boulders into four. I have been waiting ever since then to get even!

I know, using Hawaii for payback is cruel and unusual punishment but I thought Paul could handle it. I didn't really go to Hawaii over the weekend so, sorry Paul, there won't be any new Hawaii photos for a while! As you can see, I did a little photoshop work of my own on a calendar I have hanging on my wall.

Even though no one has offered to fly me to Hawaii for my engraving designs I do have a regular customer on Oahu that buys my gift tags. I just shipped a box of them this week and that is what gave me the idea for the payback.

I am also working on some designs for a couple of the hotel chains to see if I can get them to buy also but this is still a work in progress. The one below is a prototype I just sent to Hawaii for approval.



This makes us even, right Paul? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Well done, I've been had! You had me convinced...

    O.K we're even now. (snicker) No really we're even...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done indeed!
    I did a search to find out when the extra set of
    "Eyes" fell. Glad I didn't e-mail anyone with that question!!mp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!