Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paradise nearby...

In my last post I stated that if the weather around the North end of Vancouver Island was nice like this year around we could give Hawaii a run for it's money... Ron said I was dreaming. Well if I'm dreaming then how do you explain this? LOL

Actually we see many cruise ships from Seattle and Vancouver on their way up the Inside Passage to Alaska and back. Every once in a while one will stop in Port Hardy. For a few hours the population here almost doubles and the little shops near the waterfront get very busy.

2 comments:

  1. Another great one from the NW waters! That ship is huge. The mountains appear to have some fairly high elevations on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you hadn't reminded me that cruise ships make the run to Alaska that way I would have to tell you that they must have been lost! LOL

    Maybe you should set up a little booth on the days the ships dock and sell some photos, you've got enough really nice ones that the tourists would probably buy all you had!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!