Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paul's Dreams


This was taken about 6:30 a.m. one morning from my lanai on Maui. Sounds so posh, doesn't it? LOL
Not to rub it in, but it really was a nice place to stay. Impeccable service, right on the water and this was from the 22nd floor. I'm talking about the Hyatt Regency Maui if you are wondering.

 These two ships came in late the night before, actually I think it was very early that morning, and started off loading their passengers into the town of Lahaina around 8:00 a.m.. This was taken on that antique stuff they call "film". I'm sure it would have been a better photo had I had the equipment I have now. I'll work on that the next time I'm there.

2 comments:

  1. Now I understand what you guys are talking about! It would be hard pressed to tell whether one was in Canada or Hawaii. The color of the water is something else.

    Your probably up to it but will be a chore to improve on this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot even if it was with that antique stuff you call film...LOL

    Looking at the nearer of the two cruise ships in your picture, it could actually be the same ship in my photograph or a sister ship to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!