Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Bird (not the yellow one)

I'm not quite sure what kind of bird this is. Something from the crane family I would think. I was driving down the road the other day and this guy flew by me and made a couple of circles. I actually shot this photo while I was driving. I guess that's not any worse than texting while you're driving but I wouldn't recommend it.

I did have to crop this photo quite a bit to get the image larger. I just couldn't get him to fly along side of the car!

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with taking pictures while you're driving... I think they should keep it legal as long as you're doing less than 60! LOL

    Considering the circumstances surrounding the aquisition of this photograph I give it 4 stars!**** Even standing still this would be considered a good shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!