Sunday, May 24, 2009

Scratching Hawaii for pictures...

So the other day as you know I added this picture of the Easter Island monument to Hawaiidigicam. What you didn't know is that I had to make a few changes before I posted it.

You see to start with this was a "Paul Hamming it up" picture taken by my wife but due to the fact that I am so totally out of Hawaii pictures I had to clean this one up some (ie. get rid of the "stupid tourist") And they all thought this was a serious picture. LOL

Amazing really what you can do with Photoshop... It is so totally time to head back for a couple of weeks...


1 comment:

  1. I can see a resemblance! Maybe your ancestors are from Hawaii. LOL

    That's a pretty good job on the photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!