Sunday, May 17, 2009

More New Ferry Pictures






Today was open house (or open boat) for the New Ferry. Not being one to pass up an opportunity to take a few pictures and being that it was Sunday and there was nothing else doing around here, my Wife and I went to have a look.

I was partarcularly impressed with three portions of this new vessel:

Obviously the "Bridge" is the command center of the whole ship and the nerve center for all the ships operations. You could film a sci-fi movie up here!




But what would a ship like this be without an engine room...




And the fellows who keep it all running properly...


But the conclusion I came to is this: Without the cooks who keep everyone fed and happy the whole operation would come to a screetching halt!





1 comment:

  1. Nice photos! I guess you were using the super wide lens?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!