Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My next home

Well hopefully not but if the economy doesn't start back up soon it just might be!

My grandkids were in town over the holiday weekend so we took them to a kids park in Overland Park, KS that is designed to teach them a few things and let them pet and feed different animals along the way. I guess you need something in there to hold their attention!

There was an exibhit on how the Kansa Indians used to live and this is one of two tipis that were set up. They are actually pretty roomy, now if they only had air conditioning!

1 comment:

  1. When I think back to some of the first few places I rented in my late teens this looks pretty good! Though these days I would be looking for a Tee-pee with air conditioning, cable and wi-fi at the very least!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!