Thursday, October 11, 2012

A PREMONITION ?

Red In Shadow Form?
 
One of my goofy just wondering posts!
 
Sitting here at the computer editing and going thru my pics of the recent ten days in the Wichitas I came across this image. A high noon shot from the top of Post Oak Dam. Clowning around taking pics of my shadows.  I had not a care in the world!
 
This pic was taken the 26th of September. My run in with Red was Oct. 1st!
 
 A forewarning! Probably so as I have experienced  similar experiences in the past but in a dream. Before you all write me off as a nut case I have to ask? Wonder if anyone else has ever had a premonition?
 
Sutures out today!
Ready to go again!  
 
 


3 comments:

  1. uh oh. i can see a resemblance there! :)

    i've definitely had premonitions in my life. sometimes i have noticed a 'push' to pay attention, but most times i tend to shake it off and go on. sometimes later on, i connect the dots and see i should have listened in a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Red to me!

    I definitely listen to premonitions especially from my wife! When she has one it generally comes to pass though not always in a way one would expect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be sure and let me know when you start seeing gold bars! :~)

    I have had premonitions in my life, my whole life actually and as odd as it sounds I know when I am going to die because of premonitions. Don't know how but I do know the month and year it will happen. Of course Cheryl thinks I'm nuts but I've had multiple premonitions that have all come to pass. They are part of life and you just have to learn to trust your gut sometimes.

    I've studied things like this my whole life, ever sense I was a kid because of things that happened when I was a kid. Some night over a few cocktails I will have to tell you a story that will either shock you or make you think I am a really wierd guy. Or at least wierder than you thought. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!