Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A White Sandy Beach





That's what I wanted to see this morning however, I woke up to a foot of blindingly white snow and a temperature of 3 degrees with wind chills of 20 below. It's supposed to be -10 tonight without the wind chills. 

I should have stayed in Hawaii!

I did get out while it was snowing and attempt to take some more snowflake photos. I'm still learning but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. After about and hour and a half in the freezing weather I ended up with four shots that were decent. Focusing on such a tiny object is very hard to do!

5 comments:

  1. All that intricate detail in one little snowflake? Wonderous I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome! thanks for the teaser title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty amazing pictures! Amazing just how intricate each snow flake really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's raining here but at least it's not cold like there!! "Cool" shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply amazing. Those details are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!