Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm back!






I'm glad to be back home after 14 days on this trip. We have covered a lot of ground in those days, after I landed in LAX, my friend pick me up at the airport around 7:30 am. then our journey start from there to Yellowstone, Utah, and Arizona. On those 14 days I think I have walked about 20-30 miles to the locations to photograph, and 10 of those days we slept in car, and in the caves or out of open field. Now, I think I'm too old for this hardcore photography.
Fortunately, we have good weather on those days, and I have filled all of my CF cards about 48 GB. Hopefully I got some good pictures in those cards, I just need some time to work on it in the next few months. LOL
Sorry Paul, I forgot to mentioned these photos are from this trip.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!

    48 gigs! That's a lot of photographs to work your way through! If the three pictures you just now posted are examples of your latest pictures then I can hardly wait to see more. The bottom picture in this posting is absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Paul, 48 gigs is a bunch of photos!!!

    These are all three very nice photos. I'm not sure which one I like the best. Again, I have to agree with Paul about the third one, it really is fantastic but there's something about the fisheye photo that draws your eye.

    Nice shooting and wlecome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have lot of fun?
    It is interesting that you stayed in the caves...., it must be enjoyable experience.
    I'm exciting to see your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color in these shots as well as the compositions! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!