Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daydreaming (once again)


I don't know what it is about this year but I seem to have less time to do the things I want. I would love to say I am busy with work and making tons of money but in this case it's just the everyday things of life that have kept me from getting out and shooting.

I have dug into the old Hawaii files again for this one and revamped it with the new things I have learned in NX2 and photoshop. I promise to have some new Hawaii photos to post, it will be the end of the year when I get them but I will have them. I'm slowly buying up memory cards as I can afford them and plan on taking 200-300 gigs of memory with us when we go. You will be seeing Hawaii photos for months! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the everyday things rise to the top and seem to take all of one's attention. The same thing has happened to me.

    This nice revamped photo makes me think Islands, and I have never even been there! Why, I can even smell the roasted pig that just came off the spit! Hawaiian Steel and Ukelele playing in the background...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Hawaii didn't even cross my mind once today... No really! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!