Thursday, April 21, 2011

Homemade sushi Rolls.


After I saw the delicious Musubi picture from Paul, I couldn't help myself, and went online ordered a Musubi, and a Sushi rolls mold. Beside, being too busy remodeling my
house for the last two weeks, and getting tired eating out everyday. I have decided to make some sushi rolls for our dinner tonight. This is a first time I make these Sushi rolls, oh boy these are so easy to make, and taste the same as in the restaurant.
From the left are shredded pork, vegetable, smoked eel, tuna, and spam musubi.
See the links below for the tools that use on these sushi rolls.


http://www.amazon.com/Sante-Cookware-SUZ-Sushezi-Sushi/dp/B001P8J1GU/ref=pd_sim_k_2

http://www.amazon.com/Takamura-Co-Ltd-Large-Sushi/dp/B001UKSQHS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1303432647&sr=1-4

3 comments:

  1. CHEF QUYNH,

    You are a Man of many talents. I subscribe to my food being cooked, but I would have to try this most delectable looking dish that you have created! As you know, Man eats with his eyes also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You don't do anything half way do you? What a delectable looking plate of sushi, makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed!!

    Cheryl loves sushi and will check out the links you posted (Thanks Q, now I will have to learn how to make sushi!). I on the other hand am like Parker, I prefer my food cooked. Maybe if I had several mai tais... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!