Thursday, January 20, 2011

Somewhere in Utah!





These are the pictures that from my previous trip in couple months ago. I forgot to do voice recording for these picture, so I'm not sure the exactly location. I think it's time to invest in a GPS for my camera.

I'm going back school now to get my degree in Network Administrator. I feel such out of place being a college student again. Since, I'm busy with the school, and other things in my life, I'm not sure when is my next photography expeditions. Therefore, I'm going to try to dig out some of my old photos, and work on it.

3 comments:

  1. Old photos are great! Maybe the college will afford you some opportunities to take some photos. We can have you studying all of the time!

    These two shots are great. I especially like the top one, great reflections, perfect lighting and lots of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Ron said, old photos are great! I'm sure you have many GEMS in your archives, such as these.

    Lighting is especially nice in top photo. I am prone to be a Desert person so these two shots really appeal to me.

    Good to hear your back in school to advance a career!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very nice "old" photos! I am drawn to the top photo also, I think the foreground and reflection in the pond really add to this photo.

    Going back to school will keep your brain young! Network administrator, good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!