Friday, May 27, 2011

comments problems

Just so everyone will know, I contacted the blogger admin people about the problems with commenting and they said they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. They've been working on it for two days now so apparently it's a major problem or they aren't trying too hard. Hopefully in a few days things will be back to normal.

Comments to Paul on the last post;

Rock, fence post, tripod, they're all the same aren't they? LOL
I love seeing your dogs play. They always look like they are the happiest dogs in the world!
Your photos aren't too bad either! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Saw you post on the Blogger Help Forum and wanted to see if my way around the problem - logging in with Name/URL - works here, too.

    BTW, it seems to be a template thing. I have no problems receiving comments on my blog which has a different comment setup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!