Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ONE MORE VIEW

After last nights Tornado outbreaks around here didn't know if there would be any thing left to take Pics of. Fortunately all we got was a little rain and wind.


Another little corner coming out of the Sun Room. That is a real mounted Fighting Cock that I found at an antique store.



For my finishing touch, color and plantings were taken to the fence.



Painted this metal piece to match, and Charlotte found these plants called Rose Moss which bloom everyday.

Enjoyed doing this project and it passed the time nicely while needing to be home. I think part of the fun was doing something out of the ordinary. Also I did get to take some Pictures!

Thanks for looking, Hope I didn't bore you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!