Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Enjoying the view!



This is an old photo from last year. I just getting tired of studying for my exam, and decided to work on some old photos.

It took us about two hours climbing to this place, my friend lies to me about the distance. I have called me all kind of names on my way up here. However, I'm glad he did, It payoff for those hard work. I just want to repost this cave again for you to see the scale of this thing.

On the left is my friend enjoying the view. The next morning on our way down, we got a big lecture from a Native man due to spending a night in this cave, and a parking ticket for without overnight permit.

4 comments:

  1. An incredibly beautiful view! Your photos of this place really do it justice.
    Must have been quite a hike to get there If you had to stay over night before hiking back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lecture and a ticket, it must have been your lucky day! LOL

    That's a great shot! It shows the expansiveness of the area. I would have slept there too just to have slept there, lecture or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical! Good shot! I have you under my "blogs I follow" list now on A Camp Host's Meanderings. It took me a while to update the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The depth in that pic is unreal. Almost has 3D qualities!

    A great pic to study for capturing depth in a landscape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!