Thursday, December 13, 2012

Astrophotography

With the meteor shower at its peak tonight, I thought it was a good time to try something new. With a little research on the internet, I felt confident with my knowledge of how to capture a night sky filled with stars. So I headed to the spot I thought best to give it a try, Ron's House. This windmill has be feature on the blog a time or two and I was able to capture part of the Milky Way in the photo. This is my first attempt at astrophotography. I really enjoyed trying something new and defintly will give it another try.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, well done! Perfect foreground for this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me too it! LOL

    This came out really good. We'll have to try this again on the next clear night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul said it well; Perfect foreground for this Star shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the photo, and I think the windmill added to the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Pretty damn good for the first time. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!