Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Since I'm away from home for a few days and only have my phone with me I won't be able to post any picures until I get back. 

Santa (my wife) was good to me... She gave me a real nice PVR... Apparently so I can record the soap operas and reality shows that I never watch... At least that was her story! Haha

That's fine because Santa was good to my wife too... I gave her a Nikon 18-300 vr II lens! This way if she ever gets a SLR Nikon camera she will have a good lens to go with! Untill then I guess I'll be stuck using it... That's MY story and I'm sticking to it! Haha




4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too

    Greetings
    Nova

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever is bright & beautiful, whatever means the most to you, whatever brings Ü happiness, these are the things i wish for you & your family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you are looking out for your wife. Now when she does buy that camera you will know exactly how the Nikon lens works and will be able to teach her what you know. LOL

    Congrats on the new lens. I think you're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!