Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Swamp Thing 2

Awhile back posted a image very similar and was wondering what a three shot bracket compared to a 5 shot bracket would look like. The top photo is the one I took using a three shot bracket. 
This is Ron's 5 shot bracket that a stole from his original post. I am not really sure if makes a difference if you use use more images for the bracketed shot or not. I think some of it depends on how the image is edited in post processing. Below are couple more images I took the same morning while laying on the bridge that crosses the pond.

7 comments:

  1. Wow these are all beautiful images!

    Except in extreme cases I don't think you would get much more information out of a 5 bracket shot compared to a 3 bracket shot and I agree much comes down to the post processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye for creating your images. Taking a low angle of approach from the dock gives the shots an extra feel of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried 3, and 5 shots bracket for HDR, but I think 5 shoots came out better than 3. I love the 3rd. shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cloud shots.. like your photography..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those came out great. I really like the last shot. Wish I had thought of that! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!