Thursday, November 15, 2012

A little sunshine for Paul


Paul made me feel so bad for him I thought I would post a little sunshine to keep him smiling. This was taken at Honokowai Beach on Maui with the island of Moloka'i in the background.


This was was processed using one of the preset NIK software "recipe" filters. The photo was taken near the harbor at Lahaina on Maui.


This was taken from the water at Honokowai Beach using an Olympus point and shoot camera in an underwater housing. I even included a UFO just for Paul! LOL


9 comments:

  1. Molokai Slide Song--take me back, take me back!!
    How many more days??
    In that second shot do I see the Halloween shipwreck boat???
    great shots again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye Val! That is the halloween ship wreck.

      Just 49 more days to aloha. I may start packing this weekend! LOL

      Delete
    2. 49 more days to Aloha! I hate you! LOL.
      By the way, I like the way your post processing on these photos.

      Delete
  2. Que tropical!!!.. bellas imágenes.. Bravo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow magnifident shot those waves. Like they are coming at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue water, blue skies and Sunshine! Just the fix for
    the winter days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful! I like the unique angle in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I'm not that hard done by! But thanks for the sunny pick-me-up.

    Nice group of pictures, I really like the way the bottom photo came out, and that was with the point and shoot camera! Just goes to show it's more the photographer than the equipment...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!